VITEEE Application Form 2017: VITEEE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam is a national level entrance exam conducted by VIT University to give admission in various Engineering fields. Candidates, who qualify this entrance exam, will get admission in Vellore and Chennai campus of VIT University for B.Tech course in various fields like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Application, etc.
VITEEE Application Form 2017 will be available in the month of November 2016 and candidates can apply till February 2017. The exam will be conducted bin the month of April 2017. The application form will be available via online and offline mode as well. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
We are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc. related to VITEEE Application Form 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for this exam.
VITEEE Application Form 2017
- The detail of eligibility criteria for various B.Tech. Courses is given below:
- Candidates, who have passed or appearing in 12th class from any state board, CBSE Board or ISCE Board are eligible to apply for VITEEE.
- Followers passed 12th class from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates must secure at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects in 12th class and 10% relaxation in marks will be provided to the SC/ST candidates and Candidates from J&K and North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Starting date to register application form: November 2016
- The last date to submit application form: February 2017
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: April 2017
- Declaration of Result: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: May 2017
Candidates can pay an application fee in cash or Demand Draft drawn for VIT University, payable at Vellore. Candidates can also pay the application fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking in the case of online application form. The detail of Application fee is given below:
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 990/-(960/- in case of online application form)
- Application Fee for NRI Candidates is 50 USD in case of applying online.
How to Apply for VITEEE Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for VITEEE 2017 via online and offline mode. The detail is given below:
In Case of Online Mode:
- Visit the Official Website of the University i.e. www.vit.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application form for VITEEE 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal detail, contact detail, education qualification detail etc.
- Pay the application fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit and take the printout of it for future use.
In Case of Offline Mode:
Candidates can obtain the application form from the various post offices as mentioned in the University website after paying the application fee either in cash or by DD.
After filling the application form, candidates have to send the application form, Demand Draft, and copy of required documents by Registered Post or Speed Post to the address mentioned below:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
VIT University (Chennai Campus),
Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road,
Chennai – 600 127
Objective type multi-choice questions will ask in the question paper. The exam will conduct online i.e. Computer based test. Questions will ask from Physics, Chemistry, English and Maths/Biology subjects.
Each question will carry one mark, and there will no negative marking. The duration of exam will 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Physics:40 Questions
- Chemistry: 40 Questions
- Mathematics/Biology : 40 Questions
- English: 5 Questions
Counseling process will start in the month of May 2017 after a declaration of result of VITEEE 2017. Candidates, whose name will come in the All India Rank List in VITEEE, will call for Counselling.
Counseling will hold at Chennai and Vellore campuses of VIT University. The schedule of counseling will update on the official website of the university, and eligible candidates will also be informed by SMS by the University.
If you have any doubt or you want any other information related to VITEEE 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in