UPESEAT 2017 Application Form: UPESEAT Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of UPESEAT is the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test. This is a university level entrance exam conducted by UPES, Dehradun. This university offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in various discipline. Interested candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying.
Application forms for UPESEAT 2017 will be released in the month of November 2016 and candidates can apply till May 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Candidates can apply via online and offline mode as per their choice. You must apply for the entrance exam for getting admission in Engineering.
We are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc. related to UPESEAT 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for this exam.
UPESEAT 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
For 80% seats through UPESEAT 2017
Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
For 20% seats through Board Merit
Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board with 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Based on JEE Main 2017 Performance
- Candidate must have scored 60% marks in 10th and 12th class with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in 12th class.
- Candidate must have valid JEE Main Score Card.
- Starting date to register application form: November 2016
- The last date to submit application form: May 2017
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Declaration of Result: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: June 2017
Application fee can be paid by online or offline mode. In the case of offline mode, candidates can pay an application fee in cash or by Demand Draft drawn in the name of “UPES Fee Account,” payable at New Delhi / Dehradun. Candidates can pay application fee via online mode also. Candidates can pay the application fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. The detail of Application fee is given below:
Application fee in case of cash payment is Rs. 1750/- and Rs. 1850/- in the case of DD.
How to Apply for UPESEAT 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for UPESEAT 2017 via online and offline mode. In the case of offline mode, candidates can buy the application form from the office of the university campus. Candidates can also collect the application form along with UPES prospectus from admission counters at Ahmedabad/Chandigarh/Cochin/Coimbatore/ Kolkata/Mumbai by making the payment through DD or by cash.
After filling the application form, candidates have to submit the application form:
In the case of online application, Candidates can visit the official website of the university. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.upes.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application form for UPESEAT 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal detail, contact detail, education qualification detail etc.
- Pay the application fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Application Number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for future usage.
- Click Save and take the printout of application form for future use.
The question paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. Duration of exam will be three hours. One mark will award for each correct answer, and there will no negative marking. Questions will ask from following subjects:
- Physics: 50 Questions
- Mathematics: 50 questions
- Chemistry: 50 questions
- Current Affairs Awareness: 20 questions
- English Language Comprehension: 30 questions
Counseling process will start in the month of June 2017. After the declaration of result, merit list will issue. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for Counselling Process. Separate counseling will arrange for the candidates of UPESEAT 2017 qualifiers and the JEE Main merit holders.
80% seats will confer to UPESEAT merit holders, 10% seats will be allotted to JEE Main 2017 rankers and 10% seats will provide to Board Merit holders in 12th class. Schedule of counseling will upload on the official website.
Official Website www.upes.ac.in