SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form : Many candidates want to get admission in Diploma in Elementary Education / Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) Certificate in the Government and Private Institutions as per National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE Recognition Norms & Procedure) Regulation 2009 for the year session 2016-18. You can easily get the teaching jobs by completing education in the JBT course
Candidates can apply for SCERT Punjab ETT Admission 2016 via online mode. SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form 2016 will be available until the month of June 2016. Seats are limited and applicants are large in number.
That is why the scrutiny of application forms will finish on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Eligible candidates can apply for form through log on main site – www.scertpunjab.ac.in
Shortlisted candidates will call for counselling. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other relevant information like Important Dates, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Admission Process etc. before applying.
You can get all necessary information related to SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form 2016 from this article. Candidates are advised to read this section carefully and then decide whether to apply for this exam or not.
SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form 2016
Eligibility Criteria SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form 2016
The detail of eligibility criteria for Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) Certificate is given below:
- General Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognised board with securing minimum 50% marks in 12th class and 45% marks in 12th class in case of reserved category candidates for D.Ed Course.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation/10th class from recognised board for admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
- Maximum age limit for General Category Candidates is 36 years as on 1st January 2016
- 5 years age relaxation will be provided to candidates of reserved category candidates as per the rules of state government.
The detail of application fee and payment mode is given below:
- The application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
- Application fee can be paid by Bank Challan or by online mode i.e. debit card/credit card/net banking.
How to fill SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for Punjab ETT/D.El.Ed 2016 via online mode. SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed Application Form 2016 will be available on the official website i.e. www.scertpunjab.ac.in
Steps to fill the SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.scertpunjab.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application Form for ETT|D.El.Ed Admission 2016-18.
- Choose the course and stream for applying from Arts/Commerce/Vocational/Sciences etc.
- Fill the form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the photo, signature and required documents on the online request form.
- Click submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take a printout of it for future use.
The scrutiny of application forms will be done by Educational Documents / Caste Certificates / Domicile Testimonials for admission. Selected candidates will be eligible for counselling. A waiting list will also be prepared comprising 25% candidates for admission in the D.El.Ed.
Candidates will call for counselling from their rank. Counselling will hold in many rounds. Candidates, whose application will find authentic, will be eligible for the first round of counselling.
In Counselling, document verification will finish. Candidates are advised to take their original documents along with them while coming for counselling. You will choose the college for admission. Candidates will make a choice from their rank.
If you have any query related to SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.scertpunjab.ac.in
SCERT Punjab ETT Online Counseling 2016
During applying for SCERT Punjab ETT Application Form 2016 if candidates will face any problem they can use the comment box which is mentioned below. Our team experts will give your response for your query as soon as possible.