RMCAAT Application Form 2017: Rajasthan MCA Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of RMCAAT is Rajasthan MCA Admission Test. This is an entrance test conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota for providing admission in MCA regular course in government and private colleges associated with Rajasthan Technical University.
This test is conducted to assess the elementary computer awareness, mathematical ability, aptitude and reasoning of the candidates to get admission in MCA course in RTU. Candidates can fill the application form for RMCAAT 2017 via online mode.
RMCAAT Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of March 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc. before applying.
We are providing you the necessary information related to RMCAAT Application Form 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for this exam.
RMCAAT Application Form 2017
The detail of terms and conditions to be eligible for RMCAAT 2017 is given below:
- Candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline from recognized University with Mathematics as one subject in 12th / graduation.
- Candidates, who have done B.Sc in Computer Science or IT or BCA with 50% marks(45% marks in case of reserved category candidates) can also apply.
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply for this entrance exam. But their admission will be confirmed after the declaration of result of Graduation.
- Starting date to submit application form online: March 2017
- The last date to submit application form online: April 2017
- The last date to submit hard copy of application form: April 2017
- Admit card availability: 15 days before exam date on official website
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result announcement date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: July 2017
Application fee can be paid by using online mode. The registration fee will be Rs. 1000/- which will be non-refundable and candidates will need to pay Rs. 10000 as admission fee which will be adjusted in admission fee at the time of admission. In the case of the candidate is not selected for admission, then Rs. 10000 will be refunded.
How to Apply for RMCAAT Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for RMCAAT 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the RMCAAT Application form from the official website i.e. www.rmcaatonline.com. Note down the steps to fill the application form online:
Steps to apply online for RMCAAT 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.rmcaatonline.com
- Search for the link to Apply Online for RMCAAT 2017.
- Fill the online application form completely.
- Pay the application fee and fill the fee detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo, signature, etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
After this, Candidates will need to printout of application form along with the attested copies of relevant documents and certificates to the following address by Registered post / Speed post only before the last date:
Office of the Coordinator, RMCAAT-2014,
Govt. College of Engineering & Technology,
Bikaner (An Autonomous Institute of Govt. of Raj.)
Karni Industrial Area,
Pugal Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan- 334004
RMCAAT 2017 will be organized in pen paper based mode. Candidates will be given OMR sheets to mark their answers. Objective type MCQs will be asked in the question paper. Total 200 questions will be asked, and one mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking applicable for wrong answers.
The duration of two and a half hours will be provided to attempt the exam. Questions will be asked from three sections, namely, Mathematical Ability, Elementary computer knowledge, and reasoning Aptitude.
Candidates will be eligible for counseling if they secure at least 25% marks in the entrance test. After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling. Candidates can get the counseling schedule from the official website.
Document verification will also be done at the time of counseling. Candidates are advised to take original documents and certificates with them while going for counseling.
If you have any doubt or you wish to have more information related to TSICET Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.rmcaatonline.com