PAM CAT Application Form 2017: PAM CAT Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of PAM CAT is “Punjab Admissions to MCA-Common Aptitude Test.” This is a common entrance test conducted by I.K.Gujaral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. For getting admission in MCA and MBA in this university or colleges or institutes of this university, candidates have to qualify this entrance exam.
The duration of MBA course is two years and duration of MCA course is three years. After qualifying in this entrance test, candidates can get admission in any of the above-mentioned universities:
- Jalandhar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib.
PAM CAT Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of April 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other information like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc. related to PAM CAT 2017 before applying.
Candidates can read necessary information related to PAM CAT Application Form 2017 from this article.
PAM CAT Application Form 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for PAM CAT 2017 is given below:
- Applicant must have done graduation in any discipline from recognized university with Mathematics at 10+2 level. OR
- Candidate must have done BCA from recognized University
- Starting date to submit application form online: 1st week of April 2017
- The last date to submit application form online: Last week of April 2017
- Admit card availability: 15 days before exam date on official website
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result announcement date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: July or July 2017
The detail of application fee and payment mode is given below:
- The application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1600/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application fee can also be paid by Bank Challan.
How to Apply for PAM CAT Application Form 2017
PAM CAT Application form 2017 will be available online i.e. on the official website of the university i.e. www.ptu.ac.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ptu.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application form for PAM CAT 2017.
- Fill the online application form completely.
- Pay the application fee and fill the fee detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo, signature, etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
After this, Candidates will need to printout of application form along with the attested copies of relevant documents and certificates to the following address by Registered post / Speed post only before the last date:
MCA Entrance Test Cell,
Department of Commerce,
Arts Block No. 6 (Second Floor)
Phone No: 0175-3046523, 3046524
Objective type MCQs will ask in the question paper. Total 200 questions will be asked in the question paper. The duration of exam will 135 minutes. Questions will ask from four sections. 50 questions will be asked from each section. Each question will carry one marks. Questions will ask from following sections:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Mental and Numeric Ability
- Mathematics and Computer Science
Candidates, qualifying in PAM CAT 2017, will eligible for counseling. Counseling will hold in the month of May 2017. After a declaration of result, merit list will be issued on the official website.
Candidates should check their name in the merit list. If their name exists in the merit list, they can attend the counseling process. The schedule of counseling will be uploaded on the official website. Seats will be allotted to candidates by their rank in the entrance test.
If you want more information related to PAM CAT Application Form 2017, you can tell us by writing in the comment box given below. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.ptu.ac.in