OJEE 2017 Application Form: OJEE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc.
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam is a state level entrance exam conducted every year to give admission in the trade of Engineering various colleges of Odisha state. The exam is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Committee. This test is conducted to give admission in various UG, PG and doctorate courses in the fields of Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, Management, etc.
This exam is organized to fill the seats remaining vacant after JEE Main Counselling. The application form will release in the month of May or June 2017 and the exam will conduct in the month of July 2017.
Interested candidates musty have a look at the eligibility criteria and other important details like eligibility Criteria, important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. You can get important information related to OJEE 2017 Application Form, from this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
OJEE 2017 Application Form
The eligibility criteria required for OJEE 2017 is given below:
- Candidate must have qualified in JEE Main Exam and must have secured more marks than cut off marks. He/She must hold valid score card.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology, etc. as subjects as per the course for which they want to apply. 5% relaxation in marks will be provided to reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class either in the year of 2014 or 2015.
- Applicant must have born on or after October 1992. Five years age relaxation will be provided for reserved category candidates.
- Eligibility for various UG Courses like BBA, BCA, etc. is the 12th class from recognized board with relevant subjects.
- Eligibility for various PG courses like M.Sc., MBA, MCA, etc. is Bachelor degree in relevant discipline from recognized board.
- Starting date to submit application form for Exam Takers: June 2017
- Starting Date to submit application form for JEE Main Scorers: July 2017
- Closing date to submit application form: July 2017
- Admit Card available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: July 2017
- Result declaration date: within two weeks after commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: July 2017
Application fee can be paid by Deb it Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or by Bank Challan etc. The application fee is different for different courses. The detail of application fee is given below:
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000 for UG courses.
- Candidates will pay Rs. 1500/- as application fee in case of PG courses.
How to apply for OJEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for OJEE 2017 via online mode. Candidates should be ready with scanned photo, signature, thumb impression and valid e-mail id, etc. before filling the online application form. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ojee.nic.in or www.odishajee.com
- Search for the link of Application Form and click it.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Online application form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill the application form like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail, etc.
- Now, pay the application fee and fill the application fee detail.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, thumb impression, etc. on the filled application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Application Number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for future use
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future reference.
The exam will consist of objective type MCQs. Four marks will award for each correct answer, and there will be 1/4th negative marking. It means extra mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Subjects will different as per the choice of course selected by the candidates.
After the declaration of result, merit list will issue based on the marks obtained in OJEE 2017. After that counseling process will start. Counseling will complete in online and offline.Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, have to register their names for counseling. Candidates have to submit counseling fee and the name of course and college for admission as per their choice.
This will be done online. Document verification will be done in offline counseling at the allotted institute. Seat allotment will be done by rank, seats availability and choice of college. Counseling will arrange in many rounds. First, seats will be allotted by rank obtained in the JEE Main Exam.
If you have any doubt or you want any other information related to OJEE 2017 Application Form, you can write to us by using the comment box.
Official Website www.ojee.nic.in