NIMCET Application Form 2017: NIMCET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of NIMCET is NIT MCA Common Entrance Test. National Institutes of Technology, Agartala conducts national level entrance test for providing admission in MCA course in NITs of India. If you want to get admission in any NIT in India for MCA program, then you have to go through this entrance test.
Candidates will be selected for admission by marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates can apply for NIMCET 2017 via online mode only. The NIMCET Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of February, 017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc. related to NIMCET 2017 before applying.
We are providing you necessary information related to NIMCET Application Form 2017 in brief form in this article. The candidate is advised to read this article carefully before applying.
NIMCET Application Form 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for being eligible for NIMCET 2017 is given below:
- Candidate must have done Graduation i.e. B.Sc /B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/BIT or B E / B Tech in computer science from recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible for NIMCET 2017.
- Applicants, who have passed their graduation from distance education, are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have secured 60% marks in qualifying exam(55% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
- Starting date to fill application form online: February 2017
- The last date to submit application form online: the First week of April 2017
- The last date to submit print copy of filled application form: Last week of April 2017
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket Availability: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result declaration date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: June 2017
Candidates for General and OBC Category will pay Rs. 1800/- as application fee. Candidates of SC/ST Category will pay Rs. 900/- as application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee by using online mode i.e. by using Debit/Credit card or Net Banking etc. The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for NIMCET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for NIMCET 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the NIMCET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.nitt.edu. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online mode.
Steps to fill the NIMCET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.nitt.edu
- Search for the link of Application form for NIMCET 2017.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it.
After submitting the online application form, candidates have to take the printout of the application form along with the e-receipt of payment and copies of other documents like caste certificate, educational certificate, etc. to the following mentioned address:
The Secretary, NIMCET-2015,
National Institute of Technology Agartala,
Barjala, Jirania–799046, Tripura (W)
Exam paper will consist of objective type MCQs. Total 120 questions will be asked. The duration of exam will be 2 hours. The question paper will b e set in only one language i.e. English. Candidates will be given OMR sheets to mark their answers.
Each question will carry four marks, and one extra mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Questions will be asked from following topics:
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning: 40 questions
- Computer Awareness: 10 questions
- General English: 20 questions
Candidates will be called for counseling if they qualify in the entrance exam. After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued on the official website. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling.
Candidates can check the schedule of counseling from the official website. Seats will be allotted to candidates by rank obtained in the entrance test. Document verification will be done at the time of counseling.
If you want more information related to NIMCET Application Form 2017, you can tell us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.nitt.edu