MSBTE Polytechnic Application Form 2016, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
MSBTE Polytechnic Application Form 2016
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education i.e. MSBTE conducts entrance examination for providing admission in various polytechnic courses twice in a year in summer session and winter session. This is nice opportunity for those who want to get admission in polytechnic and make their career in the technical department. MSBTE provides admission in various courses like Diploma, Post Diploma, Advanced Diploma in polytechnic and other courses.
Candidates, who will qualify in MSBTE Polytechnic Entrance Test will get admission in various colleges and institutions of Maharashtra state. MSBTE Polytechnic Application Form 2016 will be available through online mode only. Candidates can fill the MSBTE Polytechnic 2016 Application Form in the month of May 2016 and candidates can apply till June 2016.
The exam will be conducted in the month of July 2016. Candidates are advised to check the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc. related to MSBTE Polytechnic Application Form 2016. Candidates can get all necessary information related to MSBTE Polytechnic Admission from this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying for this exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission Test 2016
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen and resident of Maharashtra state.
- Candidates must have done 10th class from recognized board with General Science, Mathematics, and English as subjects. Candidates should secure at least 35% marks in 10th class.
- The minimum age required for applying is 15 years.
- Starting date to register application form : May 2016
- The last date to submit application form: June 2016
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: July 2017
- Declaration of Result: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: August 2017
Application Fee for MSBTE Polytechnic 2016
The application fee will be non-refundable and application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission Test 2016
Candidates can fill the application form for MSBTE Polytechnic 2016 via online mode. Note down the steps to fill the application form online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.msbte.com
- Search for the link of Polytechnic Admission test 2016.
- Choose the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill the application form completely as per the instructions given in the information bulletin.
- Pay the application fee by online mode by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Upload the photo, signature etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Exam Pattern for Maharashtra PAT 2016
The exam pattern will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. questions will be asked from 10th class syllabus.
After the declaration of result, counseling will be held in the month of August 2016. After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list will be eligible for counseling. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank, Choice, of Course, Choice of College and availability of seats. Document verification will be done at the time of counseling. Candidates are advised to take their original certificate while going for counseling. The schedule of counseling will be uploaded on the official website.
If you want any other information related to MSBTE Polytechnic Application Form 2016, you can tell us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.msbte.com