MP Pre MCA Application Form 2017: MP MCA Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board of Bhopal conducts Pre MCA for providing admission to the deserving candidates by marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates, who want to get admission in MCA in various government and private colleges in Madhya Pradesh state, have to qualify in this entrance test.
Inserted Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the MP Pre MCA Entrance Test 2016. MP Pre MCA Application Form 2017 will be available via online and offline mode. Candidates can choose any one of the modes to apply for this entrance test as per their choice and convenience.
MP Pre MCA Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of March 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017. We are providing you the detailed information related to MP Pre MCA Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. in this article. Candidates should read this article carefully before applying for this entrance exam.
MP Pre MCA Application Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria for MP Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for MP Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2017 is given below:
- Applicant must have done the 12th class from recognized board with Mathematics as the compulsory subject.
- Candidate must have done Graduation from recognized university with securing 50% marks for General category and 45% for SC/ST/PH Category candidates.
- Candidates pursuing in the final year of Graduation or BCA can also apply.
- The age limit for this entrance exam will be 21 years to 25 years.
- Starting date to submit application form: March 2017
- The last date to submit application form online: April 2017
- The last date to submit application form offline: April 2017
- Date of Examination: June 2017
- Result declaration date: July 2017
- Counselling Process: July 2017
- The application fee for General category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- The application fee for Reserved category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Application fee can be paid by online and offline mode as per the choice of candidates. In the case of online mode, Candidates can pay the application fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking. In the case of Offline mode, Candidates can pay the application fee by Bank Challan or DD from any bank.
How to Apply for MP Pre MCA 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for MCA Entrance Exam 2017 via online and offline mode as per the choice of candidates. In the case of Offline mode, Candidates can get the application form from the specified bank’s branches. After getting the application form, fill the application form completely. Pay the application fee by any mode.
Paste your passport size photograph on the application form. After filling the application form completely, candidates can send the application form along with copies of Bank Challan or DD and educational certificates, caste certificates, etc. to the following mentioned address by registered post or speed post:
Chyan Bhavan, Main Road- 1, Chinnar Park East, Bhopal
In the case of online mode, Candidates can fill the MP Pre MCA Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in
- Search for the link of Application Form for Pre MCA 2017.
- Fill the form completely and pay the application fee by online mode.
- Upload the photo, signature and documents, etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam Paper will consist of Objective type multi-choice questions. Total 100 MCQs will set in the question paper. Each question will carry 100 marks. Questions will be asked from following topics:
ALGEBRA, DIFFERENTIAL AND INTEGRAL CALCULUS, DIFFERENTIAL ANDDIFFERENCE EQUATIONS, STATISTICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE, LOGICAL AND NUMERICALABILITY
Candidates will be selected by marks obtained in the entrance test. After the declaration of result, merit list will issue on the official website of MP Vyapam. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list will eligible for counseling. Counseling schedule will be uploaded on the official website.
If you want more information related to MP Pre MCA Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.vyapam.nic.in