MHT CET 2017: The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test i.e. MHT CET is a usual entryway test performed by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. This test is executed each year for enrolling admission in Engineering, Law, Medical, Unani and also modern technology and so on.
Candidates, who wish to obtain admission in numerous colleges in Maharashtra state, need to certify in this assessment. Application type for MHT CET 2017 will be provided in the month of March 2017 and also the exam will be taken out in the month of May 2017.
Applicants could use for this entry examination using on the internet. Interested candidates should look at the eligibility requirements and various other important detail. Prospects could obtain the needed info connected to MHT CET 2017 in this post.
MHT CET 2017 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria MHT CET 2017
The eligibility criteria for different courses is different. The details related to eligibility criteria for some courses is given below:
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy Courses:
- The aspirant should be a citizen of Indian.
- And, Must be 12th passed in science stream from recognized board.
- Also, No age limit for this program.
Eligibility guidelines for UG Medical Courses:
- Candidate should be 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects.
- Candidates should have taken birth on or before 31st December 2000.
- For Ayurvedic & Unani courses, students should have taken birth on or before 1st October 2000.
- Medical fitness is essential for the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Law Courses:
Acceptability standards for five years Integrated LLB Course:
- Candidate must have clear 12th from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks.
- Maximum age for this course should be 20 years. Government rules will decide the age relaxation.
Acceptability structure for three years LLB Course:
- Candidate should possess a degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- And, Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in 12th class(40% in case of reserved category).
- Candidate proceeding in the final year of graduation can also apply.
- Beginning date to submit application form: March 2017
- Date to terminate submission of application form: April 2017
- Availability of Admit Card: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Exam date: May 2017
- Declaration of Result of MHT CET: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Method: June 2017
Fee for candidates
Fee for the application can be paid by SBI Bank Challan. The detail of charge for different category candidates.
- The application fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- The fee for SC/ST/PH applicants: Rs. 600/-.
- Extra bank charges will be applicable i.e. Rs. 60/-
Method to Apply for MHT CET 2017 Application Form
If any candidate wants to apply for MHT CET 2017, then they can apply via online mode. The form will be available in the month of March 2017. Note down the steps to fill the online application form:
- On the primary basis, Visit the official website i.e. www.dmer.org and www.mhtcet2017.co.in
- Now, find the link of Application form for Common Entrance Test 2017.
- Then, Fill in the online application form like personal detail, educational detail, etc.
- After that, Pay the application fee via bank challan and fill the fee detail in the application form.
- Then, Upload the scanned photo and signature, etc. on the application form.
- Now, Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Finally, Save the form and take a printout of it for future use.
The examination will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. The paper will be held offline, and applicants will have to mark answers on the OMR sheets using ball pen in black or blue pen. MH CET 2017 will consist of three papers.
Applicants, who want admission in the engineering, will have to appear in Paper 1 & 3. Candidates for other medical courses will appear for Paper 1 and 2. And, there will not be a reduction in marks for any wrong attempts. The exam pattern for Paper 1, 2 and 3 is as follows:
- In Physics: 50 questions for 50 marks
- Chemistry: 50 questions for 50 marks
- Biology (Botany): 50 questions for 50 marks
- Biology (Zoology): 50 questions for 50 marks
From Mathematics: 50 Questions for 100 marks
Counseling will take place in the month of June 2017. The schedule and venue will be available on the official website of exam conducting authority. Seats will be allocated to candidates for admission from merit list. Candidates will choose the course and college for admission as per their ranks. Documents are verified in counseling.
If you have any inquiry, or you want any other information related to MHT CET 2017 then, you can know by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.dmer.org