KIITEE 2017: The KIITEE stands for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. This exam is a university level entrance exam conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
Candidates, who want to take admission in engineering/medical etc. from this institute, have to pass this entrance test. This institute organizes a series of entrance examination in the name of KIITEE and admission is done on the score obtained in this entrance exam. Application form for KIITEE 2017 will be available from December 2016 to March 2017.
The examination will be settled in the month of May 2017. Candidates can apply for KIITEE 2017 via online mode only. You can get all information about KIITEE on this page.
KIITEE 2017 Application Form
This institute offers many courses in the various discipline like BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, etc. So, those applicants who want to get an entry in any of these courses then check the Eligibility and apply for the Exam. Eligibility criteria are different for all programs. The details of eligibility are supplied:
Eligibility guidelines for engineering courses:
- Candidates must have qualified 12th class from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- And, Candidates must score at least 60% marks in mandatory subjects.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates should have taken birth on or after 01 July 1996.
- Arriving applicants can also refer.
- For Lateral entry in B.Tech., applicants must have done three years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks and must have taken birth on or after 01 July 1993.
- For M.Tech. Course, B.E./B.Tech. In a relevant discipline.
- For B.Tech. In Architecture, Candidates must have alleged 12th class with maths as subject with 60% marks. Passed in NATA Exam and must have born on or after 01 July 1996.
Eligibility guidelines for other courses:
- For MBBS/BDS: Candidate must have passed 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology & English as subjects and score at least 50% marks(40% for reserved categories) and age limit is 17 years to 25 years as on 31 December 2017.
- BBA/BCA/any other UG course: Student should possess 12th class with associated subjects with 50% marks, and Applicants should be born on or after 01 July 1996.
- For MBA/MCA or any other Masters Degree: Bachelor Degree from recognized university and candidates must have taken birth on or after 1st July 1993.
- Start date for application form: 2nd December 2016
- End date to submit form: 31st March 2017
- Admit Card state: available from 5th April 2017
- Exam Commencement: 14th April to 25th April 2017
- Result announcement: 5th May 2017
- Counseling Procedure: 25th May 2017
Fee for Application Form
There is no application fee applicable for KIITEE 2017. Application forms do not contain any fees.
Procedure to Apply for KIITEE 2017
Aspirants can apply for KIITEE 2017 via online mode only. Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.kiitee.ac.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Primarily, open the official website i.e. www.kiitee.ac.in
- After that, Search for the link of Application Form for KIITEE 2017.
- Then, choose the program that you want to apply.
- Now, Fill the online application form completely.
- After that, Upload the scanned signature and photo, etc. if required. After filling the form completely, click submit.
- Finally, Save the filled application and take a printout of it for further use.
After that, candidates have to send the copy of application form along with copy of required documents to the following mentioned address:
Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar -751024, Odisha, India
The test will be directed in CBT (Computer Based Mode). The question paper will contain objective type multi-choice questions. Four marks will be given for each true answer, and one extra mark will be decreased for wrong answers.
That means, there will be 1/4th negative marking. Questions paper will be set in English language only. The exam pattern will be different for several courses. The exam details are given.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech:
A total number of question is 120. each subject will carry 40 marks. Questions will be distributed among Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
Exam Exemplar for B.Tech Lateral Entry:
The number of questions will be 120. Each subject carries 40 marks. Subjects for the related exam are Maths, Basic Electrical Engineering and Engineering Mechanics.
Exam pattern for MBBS/BDS:
Total questions: 180
- Chemistry: 45 Questions
- Biology: 90 Questions
- Physics: 45 Questions
Exam guide for BBA/BCA:
Number of questions: 120
- Mathematical probing: 30 questions
- Logical & Analytical Aptitude: 30 questions
- General Knowledge: 20 questions
- Verbal Skill: 40 questions
Exam structure for MCA:
Total number of question: 120
- Mathematics(12th class level): 60 questions
- Logical & Analytical Aptitude: 30 questions
- Computer Science: 30 questions
When the result is declared, a merit list will be issued based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. The exam conducting officials will decide the cutoff marks. If a candidate scored marks more than the cut off the list then, students could appear in counseling. Counseling will be carried in the month of June 2017. Students will also opt their seats in counseling.
Documents are also verified in counseling. When any Candidate appears in counseling will have to bring the original certificates. Candidates can get information about the program and venue of KIITEE 2017 from the genuine website of the university.
If you want any other knowledge related to KIITEE 2017, then you can write to us by using the comment box given below:
Official Link i.e. www.kiitee.ac.in