JLEE Assam Application Form 2017, Joint Lateral Entrance Examination, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Important Dates and How to Apply etc.
JLEE Assam Application Form 2017
Joint Lateral Entrance Examination is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. This exam is conducted for providing lateral admission into 3rd Semester Class of B.E. Course in various Engineering colleges of Assam state. This test is conducted for diploma holders who want to get admission in 3rd semester of engineering course.
Candidates can apply for JLEE 2017 via online mode. Assam JLEE 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of April 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of July 2017. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information related to JLEE Assam Application Form 2017 before applying.
We are providing you important information like Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Important Dates and How to Apply etc. related to JLEE 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for this exam.
The detail of eligibility criteria for JLEE Assam 2017 is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and a resident of Assam state.
- Candidate must have done recognised Diploma of Minimum 3 years duration from Polytechnic Institutions of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE)
- Candidates should secure at least 45% marks in the diploma of polytechnic(40% in case of SC/ST/PH Category Candidates)
- Candidates appearing in final year of diploma can also apply but their admission will be confirmed only after presenting Original Mark sheet along with Pass Certificate of the Final Diploma on the day of Admission.
- Starting date to submit application form online : April 2017
- Closing date to submit application form online : May 2017
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : June 2017
- Result Declaration Date : July 2017
- Counselling Process : July 2017
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fee can be paid by DD drawn in favour of “The Director, Technical Education, Assam” payable at State bank of India, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for JLEE Assam 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the JLEE Assam Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.dteassam.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form from the official website. Note down the following mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.dteassam.in
- Search for the link of Application form for JLEE Assam 2017.
- Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail etc.
- Pay the application fee by DD and fill the detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo and signature etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take a printout of it for future use.
After filling the application form online, candidates will need to send the application form along with DD and photocopy of necessary documents to the following mentioned address by Registered Post or Speed Post:
“The Directorate of Technical Education, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019”
The exam paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. 100 questions will be asked from different subjects. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one extra mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The duration of Exam will be 3 hours. Questions will be asked from following subjects:
- Mathematics (12th class level) : 30 questions
- Basic Computer: 10 Questions
- Graphics: 10 Questions
- Branch of Engineering: 50 Questions
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam i.e. JLEE Assam 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counselling. In counselling. seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test, choice of course and choice of college for admission. Document verification will also be done at the time of counselling.
If you want any other information related to JLEE Assam Application Form 2017, then you can write to us in the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.dteassam.in