HP LEET Application Form 2017, HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling etc.
HP LEET Application Form 2017
The H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board conducts Lateral Entry Entrance Test every year in the month of May. This is a state level lateral entry entrance test conducted for providing admission in 2nd year Diploma Courses through Lateral Entry Scheme. Many governments and private polytechnic colleges offers various diploma courses and students can get the lateral entry in any course of any of the participating college.
Candidates will get admission on the basis of merit in the entrance test. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can apply for HP LEET 2017 via online and offline mode. HP LEET 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of April 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
We are providing you, the detail of eligibility criteria and other important information related to HP LEET Application Form 2017 like Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling etc. in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test
The detail of eligibility criteria for HP LEET 2017 is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and he/she should be a resident of Himachal Pradesh state. If seats are vacant after 3rd round of counselling, then it can be allotted to the Non-Himachali candidate.
- Applicant must have passed 12th class from the recognised board or 10th class passed with physics, Chemistry, Maths as subjects. Candidates appearing in 12th class are also eligible for this entrance test.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class with 2 years ITI or CEO course.
- Starting date to submit application form online : April 2017
- Closing date to submit application form online : 1st week of May 2017
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : May 2017
- Result Declaration Date : June 2017
- Counselling Process : July 2017
- For General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee by DD drawn in favour of “Secretary, HP Takniki Shiksha Board”, payable at Dharamshala.
How to Apply For HP LEET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for HP LEET 2017 via online and offline mode. In case, of offline mode, candidates can avail the application form by post at their address by sending the DD to the office of HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala. fill the form completely and then send the application form along with DD to the above-mentioned address:
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board,
Dharamshala at Dari, P.O. Dari,
Tehsil Dharamshala, Distt. Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh – 176 057
Candidates can also fill the application form from the official website i.e. www.hptechboard.com. We are telling you the way to fill the application form via online mode. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.hptechboard.com
- Search for the link of Application Form for HP LEET 2017.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee and fill the detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and documents etc on the online application form.
- Click Submit and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam paper will comprise objective type MCQs in the exam. Candidates will be given OMR sheets to mark their answers. Total 100 questions will be asked in four sections. Each section will carry 25 questions. The duration of exam will be 3 hours. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be 1/4th negative marking. Questions will be asked from following topics:
- Physics: 25 Questions
- Chemistry: 25 Questions
- Mathematics: 25 Questions
- General Knowledge: 25 Questions (State-15, National Level-10)
Candidates will get admission on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counselling. Counselling will be held in three or four rounds. In counselling, seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their rank.
If you want any other information related to HP LEET Application Form 2017, then you can write to us in the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.hptechboard.com