Haryana DET 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee and process to apply from official website i.e. hstes.org.in
Haryana DET Application Form 2017
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is the conducting authority for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test i.e. DET. Haryana DET is also known as Haryana Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The purpose of conducting this exam is to shortlist candidates for giving admissions to various diploma courses in different streams of Engineering & Technology in the Haryana State.
Candidates can apply for Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2017 in the month of April 2017. Candidates can get the application form from official website i.e. hstes.org.in. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. We are providing you the information like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and important dates etc. in this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying.
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying because if a candidate does not fulfill any one of the eligibility criteria, the application will be rejected. The eligibility criteria for engineering & technology course is detailed below:
- Candidate must have passed 10th Class with Science and Mathematics and should secure at least 35% marks (33% in case of SC/ST/KM category).
- There is no age limit to apply for this exam.
The application fee for General Category Candidates is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 200/- for Reserved Category Candidates. Application Fee can be paid through E-Challan while filling the application form online. Candidates can submit the fee in any branch of Axis Bank & Punjab National Bank. Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Availability of Online Admission Brochure: first week of April 2017
- Starting Date to fill the Online Application Form: third week of April 2017
- Last Date to fill the form online: third week of May 2017
- Date of Haryana Polytechnic DET 2017: last week of May 2017
- Result Declaration: first week of June 2017
- First counseling starts: 03 week of June 2017
- Second Counselling starts: 01 week of July 2017
The exam will comprise of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of one mark each. The question paper will be available in both languages i.e. Hindi and English. Candidates have to give answers on OMR Sheets. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The duration of Exam will be 1 hour 40 minutes.
Process to Apply for Haryana Polytechnic DET 2017
- Visit the official website i.e. hstes.org.in
- Search for the link of Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2017 and open it.
- Read the information bulletin and fill the application form accordingly.
- Fill the fee detail and upload the scanned photo, signature, left thumb impression and documents etc. if asked.
- Click Submit and take printout of it for future use.
After that, you have to submit the printout of application form along with the attested copy of the relevant documents & fee proof to the nearby collection center or HSTES, Panchkula.
Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Counselling Process
Successful candidates in written exam will fill the online registration for counselling process. Candidates have to pay counseling fee of Rs. 500/-. The counseling will held in two rounds for admission to all diploma courses. First counseling will begin from the third week of June 2017 & second counseling will start from the first week of July 2017. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will get admission in various courses of their choice.
For any other information, send comment in the comment box. Stay connected with our site for further information like exam dates, answer keys, result and cut off list etc.
Official Website – hstes.org.in