Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc.
Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2016
Do you want to pursue any diploma course from Polytechnic College of Goa????? Then you are on right page. For getting admission in any polytechnic college for pursuing diploma courses, candidates will have to clear the Common Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa.
By qualifying in the Diploma Common Entrance Test, candidates will get admission in various diploma courses in the field of Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Technology and Engineering etc. On the basis of this entrance test, candidates will get admission in any government or private college of Goa state.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2016 will be available in the month of May 2016 and candidates can apply till June 2016. The exam will be conducted in the month of August 2017. Candidates can apply for this exam via offline mode.
Candidates can read necessary information related to Goa Polytechnic Admission 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc. from this article.
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Diploma CET 2016
The detail of eligibility criteria for Goa Diploma CET 2016 is given below:
- Applicant must be a resident of Goa state. NRI candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Minimum education qualification required for this entrance exam is 10th class from recognized board.
- Minimum secure marks in 10th class are different for different courses. The detail is given below:
- For Engineering Course : at least 45% marks in Maths and Science subjects
- For Food and Garment Technology : 35% in 10th class with Maths, Science and English subjects.
- For Catering and Hotel Management : 35% marks in 12th class.
- For Pharmacy Course : 35% marks in 12th class in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths.
- Starting date to submit application form : May 2016
- Closing date to submit application form : June 2016
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : July 2016
- Result declaration date : August 2016
- Counselling Process : August 2016
- Application fee for Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2016 will be Rs. 600/-.
- Application fee can be paid by DD drawn in favor of ” Directorate of Technical Education, payable at Pamji”.
- Application fee, once paid, will not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply
Candidates can avail the application form at their address by post by sending request to Directorate of Technical Education, Goa to send the application form. Candidates will need to send the DD along with sending request for application form. After obtaining the application form and prospectus, candidates can fill the form as per the instructions given in the prospectus. After this, candidates will submit the application form to the designated centers. Address will be mentioned in the prospectus for sending the application form.
Directorate of Technical Education, Goa state,
DTE Building, Alto-Porvorim,
Bardez, Goa, Pin – 403521
Ph. No. : 0832-2413571
Exam pattern will help candidates in making preparation for exam. In the Goa Diploma Admission Test 2016, candidates will be asked objective type multi-choice questions. questions will be asked from different subjects for different courses. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology subjects. Questions asked will be of 12th class level.
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test. After declaration of result, merit list will be issued on the official website. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling.
Candidates can check the schedule of counselling from the official website. Candidates can choose the college for admission in the counselling. Document verification will also be done at the time of counselling. Candidates are advised to bring their original documents with them in counselling. If they failed to do so, their admission will be rejected.
If you want more information related to Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.dtegoa.gov.in